Friday 26 February 2021

Sharing Because

  

I'm sharing a link to another blog, Wing and a Whim by Dorothy Grant because she reviews two books that she and her husband found helpful dealing with living with PTSD. One book is for the spouse, the other is for the soldier.

So a special not to my friends David and Candace, I think if you have the money and time these books might be of help. The books are:

Arsenal of Hope: Tactics for Taking on PTSD, Together

All Secure: A Special Operations Soldier's Fight to Survive on the Battlefield and the Homefront

Please feel free to share this around to anyone who might be in need in these troubled times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR

I currently do not run an email list and have no plans to do so in the foreseeable future.

For those who subscribe to email updates for this blog, your personal data may be collected by the third party service. I have no control over the tool.

Blog posts or comments may include personal data such as the names of people who've made comments or similar. These posts are often shared on social media including my Twitter and FaceBook pages. The privacy policies of Twitter and Facebook will apply to information posted on their websites.

If you would like any personal data which is included in my blogposts or comments to be removed or have any questions, please email me through my contact widget.