Tuesday 29 March 2022

Reading SF

Caught the first book in this series after seeing a recommendation somewhere. Can't remember where, but bought the book two years ago (Dec 2020) and it sat on my to be read pile. Got around to reading it in February this year and I was hooked.

Seriously hooked.

I read the first book and immediately ordered the next two books to read, and then finished them too, and ordered the next four. I've bought the first sequel on the 24th of February and finished reading the whole series by Mar 22. 

That's 14 books in a month.

While the writing itself is nothing to write home about, as Skippy would say, the story is awesome. Trust the awesome.

Wonderfully entertaining story, full of humor, filled with excitement and fun. Totallly moreis, because you can't just read one.

2 comments:

  1. Thought you might find this interesting.

    https://kotaku.com/war-thunder-tank-classified-military-document-leak-chin-1849005359

    ReplyDelete

GDPR

I currently do not run an email list and have no plans to do so in the foreseeable future.

For those who subscribe to email updates for this blog, your personal data may be collected by the third party service. I have no control over the tool.

Blog posts or comments may include personal data such as the names of people who've made comments or similar. These posts are often shared on social media including my Twitter and FaceBook pages. The privacy policies of Twitter and Facebook will apply to information posted on their websites.

If you would like any personal data which is included in my blogposts or comments to be removed or have any questions, please email me through my contact widget.