Monday 8 May 2023

Indian Summer Rain

This is a notice that I've been invited to write a short story for an anthology. The shift from trying to write my novel, to actually writing a short story to meet the set deadline has rather discombobulated me.

Also, much to my surprise, new ideas for the story are springing into my mind.

So, the words are being put on paper (metaphorically that is), and as all writers know, the words must flow.

This notice is to inform you all that I'm really hard up against a deadline, and any correspondence I owe will be late. I apologize for this delay. Remember the words must flow for stories to be written.

RT: 5,569 words

Picture a clue to amuse, a space filler, or to be ignored: delete as appropriate.

2 comments:

  1. It is great when the muse gets you.

    That picture has a distinct Afghanistan 'green zone' look about it... close?

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The title of the post is a clue, close, but further south.

      Delete

GDPR

I currently do not run an email list and have no plans to do so in the foreseeable future.

For those who subscribe to email updates for this blog, your personal data may be collected by the third party service. I have no control over the tool.

Blog posts or comments may include personal data such as the names of people who've made comments or similar. These posts are often shared on social media including my Twitter and FaceBook pages. The privacy policies of Twitter and Facebook will apply to information posted on their websites.

If you would like any personal data which is included in my blogposts or comments to be removed or have any questions, please email me through my contact widget.