Wednesday 20 March 2013

Writing Log 130320

Early this week because I have just finished the first draft of Bad Dog.

Total words this week 4268.  running total for the month 29214.  First draft total for Bad Dog 93,015 words.

Plan

1. Do an edit for typos and double words etc. for rest of the week

2. Start plotting the sequel and let Bad Dog rest for a month

3. Write a couple of articles for Henry Hyde and take photos

4. Read some books for back ground research for Bad Dog

5. Have some down time with my partner next week

6. Write some blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

GDPR

I currently do not run an email list and have no plans to do so in the foreseeable future.

For those who subscribe to email updates for this blog, your personal data may be collected by the third party service. I have no control over the tool.

Blog posts or comments may include personal data such as the names of people who've made comments or similar. These posts are often shared on social media including my Twitter and FaceBook pages. The privacy policies of Twitter and Facebook will apply to information posted on their websites.

If you would like any personal data which is included in my blogposts or comments to be removed or have any questions, please email me through my contact widget.